Recipe Book English
CREAM CHEESE OMELETTE
|Cooking Time||12-15 Mins.|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
|Fresh chives chopped||1/2 tsp|
|Fresh parsley chopped||1/2 tsp|
|Filling as under mixed togethe|
|Soft cheese||50 gms|
|Tomato (finely chopped)||50 gms|
|Fresh basil chopped||1/2 tsp|
Method :Beat eggs and milk together. Season with salt & pepper. Stir in chives and parsley. Place the greased stainless steel plate in the steaming jar. Pour omelette mixture into the plate. Place upper cover on the steaming jar. Steam in steemo for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove steaming jar and carefully take the plate out with the omelette. Put the filling on one half and fold over. Serve hot.
|Cooking Time||15 Mins.|
|Ingredients||Noodles boiled||1 packet|
|French beans||100 gms|
|Sheled peas||100 gms|
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tbsp|
|Salt to taste|
Method :1. Cut vegetable into 1 cm Cube steam them in STEEMO.
2. Heat little oil in non stick pan. Put noodles in it and fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add vinegar, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and salt. Fry again for 2 min.
4. Add all steamed vegetables or chicken serve hot.
|Cooking Time||30-45 Mins.|
|Ingredients||Vegetable minced / Chicken minced / Mutton minced||500 g|
|Very finely chopped onion||30 g|
|Very finely chopped green chilli||20 g|
|Very finely chopped green coriander||30 g|
|Eggs (optional for Veg. cutlet)||2 nos.|
Method :1. Mix all the above ingredients and shape it into balls and flatten to form cutlets.
2.Place in steamer container and steam for 30-45 mins. Remove and serve with tomato sauce.
|Cooking Time||20-25 Mins.|
|pork/chopped veg./mince||200 g.|
|Chopped green onions||20 g|
|Chopped green chillies||5 g|
|Agino moto||a pinch|
|Dark soya||5 g|
|Chopped coriander||10 gms|
|Flour (Maida)||250 gms|
|Water for dough|
Method :1. Make a stiff dough of flour and cold water.
2. Mix mince with rest of the ingredients.
3. Make small balls of dough, roll them out thinly.
4. Put stuffing in the centre.
5. Make dumplings as a small bag.
6. Steam in STEEMO for 20-25 mins.
Serve hot with red chilli Vinegar Sauce/Tomato Sauce.
|Cooking Time||25-30 Mins.|
|Medium Size Tomatoes||3|
|Garam Masala||2 tbsp|
|Few drops of red or orange food colouring|
|Salt and chilli powder to taste|
Method :1. Make gashes on the chicken and blend with half the spices and salt along with food colouring, set aside for 1½ hrs.
2. Steam the marinated chicken in STEEMO for 25-30 minutes.
3. Heat the butter and add onions fry untill light brown, then add the tomatoes, garam masala, chilli powder and salt mix curd and cook till gravy turn thick. Add the steamed chicken, cream and cook over slow fire for 5-7 min. Serve hot.
|Cooking Time||35-40 Mins.|
|Ingredients||French Bean||100 gms|
|Shimla Mirch||2 Big|
|Soya Sauce, Vinegar, Tomato ketchup, Garam Masala, Red Chilli and Salt to taste.|
1. Cut the vegetables into small cubes and steam in STEEMO for
10-12 min and chicken for 30 min.
2. Heat very little oil in the nonstick pan, add onion and garlic and fry till half done.
3. Add vinegar, Soya Sauce, Tomato ketchup, Garam Malala, Salt and Red Chilli.
4. Now add steamed vegetables and steamed chicken.
5. Cook for another 5-7 min and serve hot.
Chicken Supreme with ‘Veloute’
|Cooking Time||30 Mins.|
|Ingredients||Chicken breast||4 Nos.||“MIRE POIX”|
|Lemon juice||20 ml||Carrota||10 g|
|White wine||50 ml||Leeks||10 g|
|Rosemary herb||2 g||Celery||5 g|
|Paprika powder||2 g||Pepper Corns||1 g|
|Garlic paste||2 g||Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)||20 nos.|
|Fresh cream||2 tsp.||Roux||Butter|
|Salt to taste||Flour||10 g|
|Stuffing of chopped pickle|
|Soaked urad dal|
1. Marinate chicken with lemon juice, white wine, salt, rosemary herbs, paprika powder and garlic powder for 1 hr.
2. Put the mire-poix (carrots, leeks, celery, peppercorn and bay leaves) in water in the steamer for flavouring.
3. Place the Soup tray.
4. Put chicken in the STEEMO and steam for 30 min.
5. Collect the juice in the Soup tray.
6. Make roux in a fry pan, by cooking butter and flour, till flour starts emitting a sweet smell. Do not colour.
7. Blend the juice into this roux till sauce is formed. Finish sauce by adding cream.
8. Serve Chicken breast topped with sauce.
Steamed Chicken Dry
|Cooking Time||35-40 Mins.|
|Ingredients||Full Chicken or Chicken Leg Pieces||1 Kg.|
|Chat Masala and salt to taste|
1. Wash and dry the chicken. Pierce the pieces with a knife.
2. Place the Soup tray. Put the container on the top of the Soup tray.
3. Put the chicken pieces in the STEEMO and steam for 35-40 min.
4. Put the chicken pieces in the serving tray, decorate with onion rings.
5. Sprinkle chat masala, salt and squeeze the lemon on it.
6. Serve hot.
|Cooking Time||15-20 Mins.|
|Tomato purre||100 gms|
|Onion cut into rings||2 Big|
|Chilli Powder||1 tbsp|
|Chat masala and salt to taste|
1. Clean the fish and marinate with garlic paste for 1 hr.
2. Steam the fish in STEEMO for 15-20 mins.
3. Put into the serving plate, decorate with onion rings, sprinkle chat masala, salt and lemon Serve hot.
For Variation :
Make thick tomato gravy and pour into the fish. Serve hot.
|Cooking Time||45 Mins.|
|Ingredients||Fish Slices (fillets)||500 g|
|Malt vinegar||75 ml.|
|Banana leaves||8 Nos.|
|Ground nut oil||20 ml|
|For Coconut Chutney :|
|Fresh coconut||100 g|
|Green chillies||4 nos.|
|Dhania powder||30 g.|
|Red chilli powder||3 g.|
|Dhania whole||10 g.|
|Lemon juice||6 nos.|
1. Make pockets in the fillet of fish sideways.
2. Marinate in malt vinegar for 1 hr.
3. Wash and clean banana leaves.
4. Grate fresh coconut.
5. Blend all the ingredients for coconut chutney in a mixer.
6. Stuff this chutney in the pockets of the fish fillet.
7. Apply a little oil on the banana leaves.
8. Wrap nicely.
9. Steam for 30-45 mins.
10 Uncover, garnish with lemon wedges.
Serve in the leaf of banana.